HR/Admin Executive at Access Solutions Limited
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: 17 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Access Solutions
Access Solutions Limited, is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances.
- Counseling employees
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining records
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Staff welfare such as training, medical etc (administer medical Insurance to management and staff through HMO)
- Staff discipline (ensures rules and regulations are observed and disciplinary action is taken in accordance with personnel policies)
- Staff personnel records
- Payroll Administration
- Statutory remittances (Tax returns, Pension, ITF, NSITF, Group Life Assurance policy)
- Compensation and benefit
- Ensure compliance to HR policies and processes
- Effective liaison between management and staff to engender harmonious relations at work place
- Ensure adherence to Employee Handbook
- Ensure staff are provided with effective training to upgrade their skills and competence and developed along career paths in line with individual and corporate objectives
- Design and implement induction programs for new hires
- Oversees the activities of the front desk officer and dispatch clerks, drivers, admin assistants etc
- Oversee and coordinate all Human Resources duties
- Oversee the maintenance and periodic servicing of office Assets (generator, air conditions, cars etc)
- Oversee the company’s fleet of vehicles and ensure efficient allocation of vehicles
- Purchase car for newly employed management staff
- Ensure procured materials are properly inspected and appropriately stored. Manages inventory of office supplies
- Oversee the management of the relationship with service contractors - mechanic company, government parastatals, licensing authorities etc
- Organize and arrange management retreat
- Provide effective/efficient communication system.
- Oversee prompt settlement/reconciliation of utility bills
- Ensure smooth running of the office
- General Administrative duties
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- A minimum of Four years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations,
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Excellent organizational management skills
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes
- Knowledge of Employee Relation/Laws and regulations
- Performance Management
- Analytical Skills
- Interviewing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict management
- Team building
- Organization & coordination
- Interpersonal Skills
- General administration
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their full CV's detailing all relevant professional experience and achievements to: email@example.com candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. HR/Admin Executive
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Access SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Irrigation Manager at Charles Goodings and Associates (CGA) Consulting
- Territory Sales Supervisor at AFM Recruit
- System/Network Engineer at Workforce Group
- Career Opportunities at KPMG Nigeria
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Career Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Graduate Application Support Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Database Admin and Support Officer at First Excelsia