HR/Admin Executive at Access Solutions Limited
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: 17 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Access Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Access Solutions Limited, is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances.
- Counseling employees
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining records
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Staff welfare such as training, medical etc (administer medical Insurance to management and staff through HMO)
- Staff discipline (ensures rules and regulations are observed and disciplinary action is taken in accordance with personnel policies)
- Staff personnel records
- Payroll Administration
- Statutory remittances (Tax returns, Pension, ITF, NSITF, Group Life Assurance policy)
- Compensation and benefit
- Ensure compliance to HR policies and processes
- Effective liaison between management and staff to engender harmonious relations at work place
- Ensure adherence to Employee Handbook
- Ensure staff are provided with effective training to upgrade their skills and competence and developed along career paths in line with individual and corporate objectives
- Design and implement induction programs for new hires
- Oversees the activities of the front desk officer and dispatch clerks, drivers, admin assistants etc
- Oversee and coordinate all Human Resources duties
- Oversee the maintenance and periodic servicing of office Assets (generator, air conditions, cars etc)
- Oversee the company’s fleet of vehicles and ensure efficient allocation of vehicles
- Purchase car for newly employed management staff
- Ensure procured materials are properly inspected and appropriately stored. Manages inventory of office supplies
- Oversee the management of the relationship with service contractors - mechanic company, government parastatals, licensing authorities etc
- Organize and arrange management retreat
- Provide effective/efficient communication system.
- Oversee prompt settlement/reconciliation of utility bills
- Ensure smooth running of the office
- General Administrative duties
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- A minimum of Four years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations,
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Excellent organizational management skills
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes
- Knowledge of Employee Relation/Laws and regulations
- Performance Management
- Analytical Skills
- Interviewing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict management
- Team building
- Organization & coordination
- Interpersonal Skills
- General administration
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their full CV's detailing all relevant professional experience and achievements to: email@example.com candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. HR/Admin Executive
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Access SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager at Workforce Group
- Information Technology Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited
- Latest Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Operations Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Account Executive, Business Development - Small Package at UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Business Development Manager - Wireline Logging at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Latest Jobs at The Concept Group
- Android Developer at Rovedana