Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Lorache Consulting Limited
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: 9 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
- Coordinate the design, delivery and development of human resources briefs, strategies and training for clients
- Conducting staff appraisals and making sure staff medical cards and health insurance are given per company policy and designated time frame
- Overseeing staff recruitment through testing, shl psychometric and conducting interviews.
- Updated staff files with new status including; confirmation, promotion and disciplinary status.
- Involve in profiling and recruitment, and carrying out psychometric testing of new staffs and coordinating new staff recruitment tests into the Bank.
- Gained and utilised experience in recruitment to drive down the cost of candidate selection whilst increasing the number of successful candidate placements
- Provided advice to staff and managers on the full range of HR activities
- Conducted Job Evaluations, and carrying out day to day supervision and mentoring of junior team members.
- Creating and designing training materials for different department and facilitating such trainings for delegated participants
- A graduate of social science or related field.
- Must have had 1-3 years experience in Human resource job roles.
- Must be a team person with an eyes for details.
- Must be a member of a certified Personnel Management Institute, e.g CIPM, CIPD OR SHRM.
- A lady will be preferred.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited