Job Opening in the Health Care Industry - Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: 21 December, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our Client, a leader in the Health care Industry,seeks qualified personnel for the role below
Core Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the operational management of the organization's Fleet and asset, associated equipment, operating systems and support services including the management of all staff within the department.
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement
- To ensure that all maintenance is carried out to the appropriate standards and specifications through an extensive internal workshop network and external service providers.
- To monitor legislation, regulation and best practice changes to inform policy decisions, standards, systems and procedures on asset management and training.
- Devising and managing the auditing programme for compliance with legislation and internal corporate procedures.
- The provision of functional and professional guidance and monitoring relating to asset acquisition, management and use.
- To ensure that systems of identified planned maintenance are imbedded and monitored to ensure that legislative and Health and Safety requirements are met.
- To provide leadership, managerial guidance and direction to staff working in the divisional areas and apply adequate local partnership forums to ensure that staff are kept informed of local/National developments related to the service.
- Participate in various workshops and educational programs and maintain knowledge on all Industry relevant publications.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Leadership Skills
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of project management techniques.
- Proven track record of successful management of technical, administrative and manual staff; including the ability to lead, develop, motivate and manage teams.
Job Specification(Experience & Training)Academic and Professional
- First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience.
- Knowledge of techniques of planning, monitoring and controlling programs.
- Proven track record of management experience within an Operational Fleet environment.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Expert knowledge of Motor vehicle legislation.
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Method of Application
Applicants should send in their Resumes/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Registered Nurses/Midwives at Lagos Reproductive Health Centre
- Front Desk Officers at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Jobs at Mercy Group Clinics
- Human Resources Manager at Clina-Lancet
- Health Marketing & Admin Executives at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Medical Vacancies at Inland Specialist Hospital
- School Coordinator and Tutor at Iyi Enu Mission Hospital
- Registered Nurses / Midwives at Deda Hospital