OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Req ID: 1051
Location: Port Harcourt
The holder of the position shall in particular be responsible to:
- Follow up and supervise the electrical and instrumentation works at the Worksite to ensure compliance with applicable design specification, drawings and contract requirements,
- Liaise with OLT System Leader on any electrical and instrumentation engineering issues for resolution or clarification of contract / design requirements and specification as may be required.
- Review and comment as required on project documents: Method Statements, Work Procedure and any other Contractor / Subcontractor deliverables in due time as may be required,
- Review and analyse work planning and schedule updates for the discipline’s project activities, in coordination with the COMPANY Project Control team, in order to ensure effective work planning, optimise and avoid clashes in work sequences,
- Monitor the expected versus achieved works progress, focusing on potentials for delay and adequacy of resources; and to proactively highlight schedule issues, and promptly propose resolutions, in order to avoid blocking points on the works.
- Follow up to ensure that site modifications are requested, approved, implemented and properly documented for as-built in accordance with approved project procedures,
- Performance surveillance on electrical and instrumentation works at the Worksite, ensuring that Non Conformance Reports (NCR) is issued for any observed non conformance and follow up for NCR timely closure.
- Participate as required at inspection and Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) on behalf of Company,
- Ensure that clarifications, derogations / exemptions and technical queries regarding electrical and instrumentation design of the buoy are properly treated in line with Company specifications and procedure, providing timely responses to the contractor/subcontractor and vendors,
- Be proactive in reporting and highlighting areas of concern in the discipline and making recommendations on corrective actions,
- Participate in project meetings at the Worksite.
- Follow up field engineering and ensure red mark-up of detailed engineering documents for as-built dossiers realisation accordingly,
- Follow up and supervise execution of tests, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities related to Electrical and Instrumentation Systems for the OLT Buoy,
- Graduate Bachelors Degree holder (BSc or BEng), or equivalent, in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry, with good experience in engineering designs and execution at construction phase.
- Good knowledge of applicable codes, standards and regulations for electrical and instrumentation engineering and construction.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Geographical mobility is required.
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited