At Sage, we are into business software development. Our software manages accounting, ERP, HR, payroll, payments, assets, construction, and real estate. Our solutions travel with you or stay where you want them-in the cloud, on-premises, or both-giving you the freedom to work where you need.
Job ID: 2017-15243
- They will be responsible for supporting the new Sage One Advisers as well as assisting existing Sage One advisers on boarding customers and recruiting new customers.
- This individual will be the first line support for Advisers.
- Sage One Accounting Adviser Support consultant’s primary responsibility is to deliver excellent customer service.
- Perform troubleshooting functions and provide accurate information to the Sage customer base, while working in a highly pressurised environment.
- Sage One Support will be provided telephonically and via email correspondence which will involve in-depth technical assistance as well as accounting advice.
- Support consultants must be highly knowledgeable about the company’s products or applications so that they can assist users, employees, and clients with any issues they may have.
- Ensuring first class service for Advisors
- Technical Product Knowledge
- Resolving Adviser queries telephonically and via email
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Handling Adviser technical queries and escalations, responding in a timely manner to all advisers’ inquiries received via email, calls and tickets.
- Assist Advisers with customer migration from incumbent system to Sage One
- Compile feedback from Advisers and communicate to the management teams
- Create resources (processes/videos) for frequently asked questions from the Advisers to ensure Adviser experience is world class
- You may be asked to undertake other tasks which are commensurate to the role and grade
- Strong customer service ethic and high attention to detail.
- Relevant Product Knowledge & Technical knowledge as required in your support team.
- Strong trouble-shooting and excellent communication skills.
- Patience with dealing with client queries and the ability to handle repetitive tasks.
- The ability to work within a team as a team player.
- Always be up to date with product changes and developments.
- Cooperation and willingness.
- Deadline driven
- An interest and intrigue in the emerging online accounting market.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on careersrow-sage.icims.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.