Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sage
At Sage, we are into business software development. Our software manages accounting, ERP, HR, payroll, payments, assets, construction, and real estate. Our solutions travel with you or stay where you want them-in the cloud, on-premises, or both-giving you the freedom to work where you need.
Job ID: 2017-15243
- They will be responsible for supporting the new Sage One Advisers as well as assisting existing Sage One advisers on boarding customers and recruiting new customers.
- This individual will be the first line support for Advisers.
- Sage One Accounting Adviser Support consultant’s primary responsibility is to deliver excellent customer service.
- Perform troubleshooting functions and provide accurate information to the Sage customer base, while working in a highly pressurised environment.
- Sage One Support will be provided telephonically and via email correspondence which will involve in-depth technical assistance as well as accounting advice.
- Support consultants must be highly knowledgeable about the company’s products or applications so that they can assist users, employees, and clients with any issues they may have.
- Ensuring first class service for Advisors
- Technical Product Knowledge
- Resolving Adviser queries telephonically and via email
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Handling Adviser technical queries and escalations, responding in a timely manner to all advisers’ inquiries received via email, calls and tickets.
- Assist Advisers with customer migration from incumbent system to Sage One
- Compile feedback from Advisers and communicate to the management teams
- Create resources (processes/videos) for frequently asked questions from the Advisers to ensure Adviser experience is world class
- You may be asked to undertake other tasks which are commensurate to the role and grade
- Strong customer service ethic and high attention to detail.
- Relevant Product Knowledge & Technical knowledge as required in your support team.
- Strong trouble-shooting and excellent communication skills.
- Patience with dealing with client queries and the ability to handle repetitive tasks.
- The ability to work within a team as a team player.
- Always be up to date with product changes and developments.
- Cooperation and willingness.
- Deadline driven
- An interest and intrigue in the emerging online accounting market.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sage career website on careersrow-sage.icims.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SageSimilar Jobs
- Director, Corporate Communications at Visa Incorporated
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Tizeti Network
- Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Tax Specialist at Tecno Telecom Limited
- PHP Programmer at Vascon Solutions
- Software Developer at CONIAH Systems Support Limited
- Mobile App Developers (Andriod) at Mighty Interactive LTD
- Account Manager (Sales Executive) at Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) - 2 Positions