SPECIAL BRANDS seeks to hire a Supply Chain Manager.
• Complete management of Supply Chain processes (Contracts Management, Procurement, and logistics) to provide excellent service to end user departments.
• Manage the different aspects of the supply chain (including sourcing, purchasing, transport and distribution)
• Work closely with suppliers and end user departments to improve operations and reduce costs
• Prepare database of alternative suppliers for the same product to ensure zero down time.
• Take responsibility for ’reverse logistics’, such as the return of rejected or damaged goods.
• Participate, lead & contribute in developing improvement action plan for Local Supply Chain initiatives.
• Design and implement a change management plan (organizational change, training, communication), identifying risks to build and follow up a risk management plan
• Coordinate between selling units and user departments to utilize Order forecast, sales forecast, and adjust capacity to meet customer requirement.
• Ensure implementation and management of the global procurement management process across all units.
Bold and assertive, not more than 35years of age
3-5yrs proven experience in supply chain management
Experience in a restaurant industry will be an added advantage
Minimum of a degree in a relevant discipline
Interested candidates should forward their cover letter and applications to: email@example.com on or before March 14, 2013.