Social Media Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: 21 December, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Cyclofoss Technologies Limited, a startup company operating web-based and social media platforms in a number of categories. Cyclofoss is a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
We recognize that our success as a company depend largely on the collective strengths of our employees. Hence, we are looking for ambitious, passionate and articulate individuals who are ready to work and not afraid to experiment, and those who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc).
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google +and other similar community sites.
- Continuously generating content for the company, creating new ideas and campaigns, targeted at driving company events.
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Conduct regular management feedback on insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Engaging influencers to increase the followership of our social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and posts in the process.
- Keep abreast of latest trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Qualifications / Requirements
- HND / Degree qualification in any discipline with demonstrated experience in social and digital media, which includes being able to measure social media presence.
- Candidates must be tech savvy and have understanding of SEO.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification with experience in a related in field
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Ability to generate content and followership on all social media platform
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions