Sandworth Properties Limited is a limited liability company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with core competence on Real Estate Development, Project Management, Facilities Management, Property Management, Commercial Retail Hubs and Real Estate Leasing activities. The Promoters of Sandworth Properties Limited are also the promoters of The ARENA MARKET located at Bolade, Oshodi, Lagos. An ultra-modern market purposely built to absorb the continuous demographic change within Lagos and adjoining states.
- Management of the finance functions.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Review and process contractors & vendors payments ensuring they are in line with specified terms.
- Ensure all projects cost are reflected accurately
- Effective monitoring of project cost according to approved budget.
- Cash Management: Work with PM to prepare the project’s monthly cash forecasts
- Review construction variation with Project Manager.
- Ensure that all project cost are well documented and analyzed.
- Purchasing: Keep an accurate inventory of equipment purchases on jobsite. Track equipment leases, utilities accounts, employee expenses and reimbursements.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation report.
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidated Profit or Loss and other comprehensive income, and statement of financial position.
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Cash management and treasury duties
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates are advised to use the position applied for, as subject of the mail.
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.sandworthproperties.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.