Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our clients, a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the oil and gas industry,
Job Reference: 1172
- Sourcing for funds for the organisations’ working capital at cheapest price possible.
- Effective management of the companies’ cash flow to balance dry working capital situation with holding of idle funds.
- Management of the payment system and policies with the utmost aim of optimizing utilisation of available funds
- Monitoring of vendors’ data master file
- Coordinating the companies’ borrowing activities with the banks and other financial institutions.
- Providing professional advice as regards management of excess cash and cash flow forecasts
- Coordinating the companies’ general banking relationships and alliance for efficient banking services delivery
- Creating and maintaining correspondences with banks and Insurance companies
- Maintenance of the companies’ insurance portfolio and coordinating both the Insurance renewal and Insurance claim processes
- Preparation of the annual Banking Resolution for review of the CFO and subsequent submission to board for approval.
- Managing Trade finance operations
- Coordinating the process of Establishment of Letter of Credit to finance importation of products
- Monitoring of Letter of Credit life span to ensure funds are made available for its liquidation as at when due.
- Evaluation of various refinancing options for overdue Letters of Credit.
- Coordination all foreign direct remittance for offshore services, training and purchases
- Rendition of daily Assets and liabilities position for the group account preparation.
- Coordination of the preparation and rendition of daily Income and Expenditure reports for the Executive management review
- Daily review of banks’ balances and position for management daily decision making.
- Preparation and presentation of other management accounts for management decision making.
- Submission of required documents to the DPR and PPPRA on all established Letters of Credit for PMS importation
- Processing of PPPRA advice for payments of PPPRA Administrative and PEF charges in anticipation of receipt of SDN
- Coordination of SDN redemption from Central Bank Of Nigeria and DMO through our bankers.
- Management of correspondence on PPPRA receivables with the DPR, DMO, PPPRA and CBN
- Ensuring that PPPRA receivables are accurately represented in our books
- B.Sc in Accounting or any other relevant social science subjects.
- Professional Qualification in Accounting e.g ICAN, ACA etc
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Good analytical mind and advance mathematical skills
- Must be a proven team leader
- Goal oriented and Target driven
- Great interpersonal skill
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- At least 15 years experience in a related position or banking environment
- Experience in investment banking and treasury operations
- International trade finance
- Honest and dedicated
- Paying attention to details
- Ability to work without supervision
- Impeccable Integrity
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1173
- Review, negotiate and agree Purchase & Sales contracts are in line with agreed terms as stated in the traders recap and as per Incotems latest issue.
- Add value to the execution of deals by exercising embedded commercial and logistical options via a pro-active approach to problem solving;
- Liaise with counterparts to ensure smooth operations that will avoid delays and minimize demurrage costs.
- Liaise with all relevant service providers (Terminals/Vessels/Inspectors/Agents/Brokers) on a regularly basis; ensuring all post deal activities & operational information are passed on in good time, as well as documentary requirements are met
- Provide all cost related, Port Information, restrictions and limitations of proposed/intended purchase & supply to the trader.
- Revert with constant feedback to the trader on operational stumble blocks/difficulties encountered during operations for future negotiations.
- Regularly update the Trading Solution system “ASPECT”, SAP and Trading position with operational information and Cost Estimates.
- Negotiate and Control all Trade Operations related costs
- Ensure all nominations; Voyage Order; Loading/Discharge Orders are sent out timely. Monitor Progress of all operations.
- Liaise with finance department to ensure financial securities are in place.
- Negotiate and charter vessels when required for an operation.
- Ensure that vessels charters are at the best competitive rate and shape for the job
- Liaise with PPMC for Coastal Product Allocations; Delivery; Reconciliation of same.
- A good first degree in a relevant field
- Additional relevant certifications will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of International trade and the Incortems
- Good knowledge of Shipping terms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Forward thinking with natural aptitude for implementing innovative processes
- Proficiency in French will be added advantage.
- At least 2 year Experience in Oil Trading Operations, Ship Operations and related logistics roles
- Assertive , resilient, dedicated and Passionate
- Ability to work independently; with deadlines in a proactive manner.
- Communication skills
- Logical & Analytical Thinker
- Occasional travel may be required
go to method of application »
Our client, a multinational food-products manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position of below:
Job Reference: 1098
Industry: Food and Beverages
Function: Commercial & Communication
The Sales Director will have the responsibility for maintaining and strengthening the established relationships with distributors, you are fully responsible for the management & development of Sales, Distribution, and executional KPI’s.
He/She will be responsible for driving the country market share and sales via the implementation of the Sales Strategic Plan by:
- Building the route to market and sales strategy for the country
- Implementing the global strategy through distributors;
- Building and maintaining relationships for the company
- Increasing the country knowledge by collecting the relevant country data;
- Keeping track of competition / market in territory to be able to adopt sales strategy and to provide / report information to management and back office;
- Keeping track and reporting competitors activities and developments in the country.
- Assessment of the growth/market share potential and setting targets per year;
- Focus on the consumer-shopper understanding;
- Build a concrete long-term action plan to reach the agreed potential;
- Team development and management
- B.Sc/HND in Business, Commerce or Marketing related courses
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a similar position & capacity
- Must have good marketing skills and techniques
- Should posses excellent negotiation skills
- Should have a good knowledge of contract law
- Knowledge of market, products and services and organization is an added advantage
- Long Term Vision
- Experience of contract management
- Must have good Leadership skills
- Honest and hardworking
- High proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent command in French will be a plus
Very Attractive package
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1174
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FICO modules of ECC 6 EHP6/7.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting and Cash and Bank accounting including new GL accounting, automatic payment programs and closing cockpit.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal order, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide financial expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs. Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system across multiple landscapes
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing
- Understands and applies group company’s methodologies and procedures
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer engineering, or a related field.
- SAP FI and CO & Integration of Business Process Certification (FI, CO, TERP10)
- SAP FICO with experience in MM, SD(ISOIL), PP, PM, QM
- SAP Solution Manager and Incidence Management; SAP performance management
- Change Management processes, principles and methodologies
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Business Risk Management
- Sound interpersonal, oral and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Minimum of 3 years SAP systems experience including Configuration with minimum 2 E2E (End-to-End) and at least 3 Support Projects coupled with Project Management or Work Scheduling Experience
- Experience with large global organizations
- Self-starter with high energy level
- Strong ethics, integrity and sound, logical judgment
- Possess a firm yet friendly approach
- A flexible and sensitive personality that respects and accommodates diverse cultures and people easily
- Highly ambitious and have the desire to play an instrumental role in helping the organisation succeed and grow
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.