Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our clients, a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the oil and gas industry,
Job Reference: 1172
- Sourcing for funds for the organisations’ working capital at cheapest price possible.
- Effective management of the companies’ cash flow to balance dry working capital situation with holding of idle funds.
- Management of the payment system and policies with the utmost aim of optimizing utilisation of available funds
- Monitoring of vendors’ data master file
- Coordinating the companies’ borrowing activities with the banks and other financial institutions.
- Providing professional advice as regards management of excess cash and cash flow forecasts
- Coordinating the companies’ general banking relationships and alliance for efficient banking services delivery
- Creating and maintaining correspondences with banks and Insurance companies
- Maintenance of the companies’ insurance portfolio and coordinating both the Insurance renewal and Insurance claim processes
- Preparation of the annual Banking Resolution for review of the CFO and subsequent submission to board for approval.
- Managing Trade finance operations
- Coordinating the process of Establishment of Letter of Credit to finance importation of products
- Monitoring of Letter of Credit life span to ensure funds are made available for its liquidation as at when due.
- Evaluation of various refinancing options for overdue Letters of Credit.
- Coordination all foreign direct remittance for offshore services, training and purchases
- Rendition of daily Assets and liabilities position for the group account preparation.
- Coordination of the preparation and rendition of daily Income and Expenditure reports for the Executive management review
- Daily review of banks’ balances and position for management daily decision making.
- Preparation and presentation of other management accounts for management decision making.
- Submission of required documents to the DPR and PPPRA on all established Letters of Credit for PMS importation
- Processing of PPPRA advice for payments of PPPRA Administrative and PEF charges in anticipation of receipt of SDN
- Coordination of SDN redemption from Central Bank Of Nigeria and DMO through our bankers.
- Management of correspondence on PPPRA receivables with the DPR, DMO, PPPRA and CBN
- Ensuring that PPPRA receivables are accurately represented in our books
- B.Sc in Accounting or any other relevant social science subjects.
- Professional Qualification in Accounting e.g ICAN, ACA etc
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Good analytical mind and advance mathematical skills
- Must be a proven team leader
- Goal oriented and Target driven
- Great interpersonal skill
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- At least 15 years experience in a related position or banking environment
- Experience in investment banking and treasury operations
- International trade finance
- Honest and dedicated
- Paying attention to details
- Ability to work without supervision
- Impeccable Integrity
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1173
- Review, negotiate and agree Purchase & Sales contracts are in line with agreed terms as stated in the traders recap and as per Incotems latest issue.
- Add value to the execution of deals by exercising embedded commercial and logistical options via a pro-active approach to problem solving;
- Liaise with counterparts to ensure smooth operations that will avoid delays and minimize demurrage costs.
- Liaise with all relevant service providers (Terminals/Vessels/Inspectors/Agents/Brokers) on a regularly basis; ensuring all post deal activities & operational information are passed on in good time, as well as documentary requirements are met
- Provide all cost related, Port Information, restrictions and limitations of proposed/intended purchase & supply to the trader.
- Revert with constant feedback to the trader on operational stumble blocks/difficulties encountered during operations for future negotiations.
- Regularly update the Trading Solution system “ASPECT”, SAP and Trading position with operational information and Cost Estimates.
- Negotiate and Control all Trade Operations related costs
- Ensure all nominations; Voyage Order; Loading/Discharge Orders are sent out timely. Monitor Progress of all operations.
- Liaise with finance department to ensure financial securities are in place.
- Negotiate and charter vessels when required for an operation.
- Ensure that vessels charters are at the best competitive rate and shape for the job
- Liaise with PPMC for Coastal Product Allocations; Delivery; Reconciliation of same.
- A good first degree in a relevant field
- Additional relevant certifications will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of International trade and the Incortems
- Good knowledge of Shipping terms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Forward thinking with natural aptitude for implementing innovative processes
- Proficiency in French will be added advantage.
- At least 2 year Experience in Oil Trading Operations, Ship Operations and related logistics roles
- Assertive , resilient, dedicated and Passionate
- Ability to work independently; with deadlines in a proactive manner.
- Communication skills
- Logical & Analytical Thinker
- Occasional travel may be required
go to method of application »
Our client, a multinational food-products manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position of below:
Job Reference: 1098
Industry: Food and Beverages
Function: Commercial & Communication
The Sales Director will have the responsibility for maintaining and strengthening the established relationships with distributors, you are fully responsible for the management & development of Sales, Distribution, and executional KPI’s.
He/She will be responsible for driving the country market share and sales via the implementation of the Sales Strategic Plan by:
- Building the route to market and sales strategy for the country
- Implementing the global strategy through distributors;
- Building and maintaining relationships for the company
- Increasing the country knowledge by collecting the relevant country data;
- Keeping track of competition / market in territory to be able to adopt sales strategy and to provide / report information to management and back office;
- Keeping track and reporting competitors activities and developments in the country.
- Assessment of the growth/market share potential and setting targets per year;
- Focus on the consumer-shopper understanding;
- Build a concrete long-term action plan to reach the agreed potential;
- Team development and management
- B.Sc/HND in Business, Commerce or Marketing related courses
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a similar position & capacity
- Must have good marketing skills and techniques
- Should posses excellent negotiation skills
- Should have a good knowledge of contract law
- Knowledge of market, products and services and organization is an added advantage
- Long Term Vision
- Experience of contract management
- Must have good Leadership skills
- Honest and hardworking
- High proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent command in French will be a plus
Very Attractive package
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1174
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FICO modules of ECC 6 EHP6/7.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting and Cash and Bank accounting including new GL accounting, automatic payment programs and closing cockpit.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal order, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide financial expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs. Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system across multiple landscapes
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing
- Understands and applies group company’s methodologies and procedures
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer engineering, or a related field.
- SAP FI and CO & Integration of Business Process Certification (FI, CO, TERP10)
- SAP FICO with experience in MM, SD(ISOIL), PP, PM, QM
- SAP Solution Manager and Incidence Management; SAP performance management
- Change Management processes, principles and methodologies
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Business Risk Management
- Sound interpersonal, oral and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Minimum of 3 years SAP systems experience including Configuration with minimum 2 E2E (End-to-End) and at least 3 Support Projects coupled with Project Management or Work Scheduling Experience
- Experience with large global organizations
- Self-starter with high energy level
- Strong ethics, integrity and sound, logical judgment
- Possess a firm yet friendly approach
- A flexible and sensitive personality that respects and accommodates diverse cultures and people easily
- Highly ambitious and have the desire to play an instrumental role in helping the organisation succeed and grow
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.