Job Openings at River of Living Waters Ministries
Posted on: 7 December, 2016
Deadline: 21 December, 2016
View Jobs in Religious
View All Jobs at River of Living Waters Ministries
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
River of Living Waters Ministries, a growing church located in Lagos State, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified and God fearing candidates for the below vacancies
- Candidate must possess a minimum of B.Sc in Accounting from a recognised Institution.
- He/She must have handled accounting and Administrative functions in similar positions in other organisations
- Proficiency in accounting software packages such as QuickBooks, Peachtree and Safe etc; and MS Office Suite is compulsory.
- Pastoral calling an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- He/She must possess a minimum of BA Degree (2nd Class Lower) in English and a Diploma in Marketing from an approved University.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in the Publishing/Printing Media.
- Must be able to edit and transcribe message both in Audio and text format, as well as publish books.
- Able to create an environment to ensure a sustained high demand for books authored by the General Overseer and the general stock of Christian books/journals in the Church's bookshop.
- Proficiency in MS Office is compulsory.
- Between the age 30-35 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs