If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. For more than four decades, ABB is writing the future of industrial digitalization. With more than 70 million devices connected through its installed base of more than 70,000 control systems across all customer segments, ABB is ideally positioned to benefit from the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolution. With a heritage of more than 130 years, ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees
As a Customer Service Manager, you will be providing logistics customer service and customer relationship management for internal customers as part of the Transport Management Center.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include;
- Internal and external customer and organizational performance and delivering reporting and metrics.
- Monitoring and responding to incoming inquiries from internal customers.
- Being the point of escalation, if issue cannot be resolved by individual customer service staff.
- Auditing files / reports for accuracy and to ensure closure to all assigned issues daily.
- Maintaining internal and (in exceptional cases) external customer relationships (Customer Facing).
- Pro-actively taking care of internal and external shipment delay communication.
- Providing inputs to establish processes documented in standard operating procedures (SOP) for internal customer accounts.
- Monitoring and updating internal customer-specific master data in Transport Management System (e.g. loading time windows).
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Understanding customer service procedures.
- Using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for measuring customer service.
- Understanding multi-channel customer communication.
- Having a working knowledge of the key functionalities of Transport Management Systems (TMS).
- Know how to differentiate a "true and objective" customer complaint from a complaint for “ulterior motives” and act accordingly to it.
- Know how to conduct root cause analysis and derive corrective actions.
- Ability to challenge other internal departments to resolve customer issues.
- Skilled at finding root causes of issues and ability to apply Pareto Analysis.
- Ideally you will have a Bachelor / College degree with at least 3 years of experience,
- Should be advanced in MS Office skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point, Should be having excellent knowledge of general administrative / office and logistics procedures and of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive / complex duties of the job,
- Should have understanding in transport networks across organizational boundaries (end-to-end), Previous transport & logistics experience a plus,
- Should have an ability to perform multiple tasks at a given time,
- Should be having customer centric service attitude and strong communication and issue resolution skills and APICS, ISM, or other supply chain certification(s) is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ABB career website on www.linkedin.com to apply