Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client is a Fintech Company that use technological innovations and globally trusted solutions to revolutionize financial services and business developments.
The consulting CTO in partnership with the CEO is responsible for establishing the company’s technical vision, developing product road map and leading all aspects of the company’s technological development. The CTO must be experienced hands on mobile money/banking and payment gateway application implementation. The CTO is responsible for the engineering team, which consists of development, IT and QA.
Responsibilities and Duties
The CTO will work as part of the team to (1) Understand related technologies and technical opportunities (2) understand and help drive alignment around a vision of where the business should go, and (3) mesh those together to help make disciplined, proactive technical decisions.
Support the technical team to:
- review short and long-term technology strategies to help direct strategic technical decisions and help to ensure appropriate technology usage,
- help define needed technical research activities,
- assess new and emerging technologies to determine application to business needs,
- help determine resource needs within business constraints,
- Review and influence business and technical processes to help balance competing needs and priorities.
Support the leadership team to:
- provide input on short and long-term business vision, strategies and plans to help define business priorities,
- work closely with operational leadership to review and influence the product road map,
- review and provide input on some investor presentation materials, business proposals,
- participate in new business, partnership or investor meetings on a limited basis within time constraints,
- Advise the leadership team on business practices that will help to derive greatest short-term and long-term value from the technical team and other resources.
- Start an introductory meeting where you meet the team, understand the issues and Review existing materials
- Conduct meetings to ensure understanding and alignment around market opportunities, business model, sources of revenue, immediate needs, growth, product opportunities, and ultimately to establish business and product priorities.
- Support operational and technical team to revise product roadmap
- Review and discuss short-term and longer-term technical strategy, define technical research needs.
Education and Qualification:
B.sc in related field and at least 15 years experience in information technology arena, at least 10 years Managerial, tactical and strategic experience in the field or MBA/M.Sc in related field with 10 years experience, 7 of which must be managerial, tactical and strategic.
- Platform Selection and technical design.
- Seeing the big picture (in graphic detail)
- Provide Options
- Find the 80/20
- Grow technical Leaders
- Own the development methodology
Preferred start date: Soon
Compensation: Commensurate with experience (Equity + Salary).
Method of Application
All CV’s should be sent to email@example.com, with the relevant position applied for as heading
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.