AFMRECRUIT is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase . we are looking to recruit for the below positions for a client of ours also based in Lekki phase1.
- His job description involves much of lubrication, cleaning and inspection of equipment, machine or tools. He/she will locate and work on shut off valves for all equipment.
- The ideal person for this post organizes maintenance inventory and requests for supplies and parts as required.
- Hotel maintenance technicians will be expected to exhibit mastery of a minimum of three of the trade skills like electronic systems and controls, mechanical, kitchen equipment, refrigeration and general building management.
- He maintains restricted information of proprietary and ensures safety of company assets.
- It is the candidate duty to acknowledge and welcome guests in line with company standards.
- The role of the maintenance technician working in a hotel also involves anticipating and acknowledging needs, and rendering assistance to persons with disabilities.
- He identifies guests with regard and adheres to quality standards and expectations.
- He ensures and maintains an encouraging working relationship with guests and other staff members.
- Hotel maintenance technicians are responsible for managing the maintenance, replacement or repairs of hotel equipment in particular mechanical equipment like motors and pumps.
- They will be in charge of building maintenance activities involving maintenance of ice machines, fitness rooms, hot tubs, saunas, swimming pools, emergency generators, switch rooms, water softeners, exhaust type units, driveways, sidewalks and parking lots, and ensures that each activity is reported to the appropriate manager in authority.
- The maintenance technician will also be required to perform annual, quarterly, and monthly preventative maintenance activities.
- Give responses to all visitors in an effective and prompt manner.
- Give responses to duties involving the groundskeeper.
- Keep all mechanical areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Carry out inspection on public areas on a daily basis in case of problems arising unexpectedly.
- Offer maintenance and repairs to public areas, guestrooms and administrators office buildings.
- Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms and regularly updates records on files.
- Guarantee that projects are all promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications.
- Work together with the front office manager and housekeeper, and connects with the manager to discuss any aspect of operations which will involve the maintenance department.
- Carry out assessment of requirements for completion of reports, or work orders to the management as stated by standard procedures.
- Engage in flexible work schedules to be able to perform well during emergencies.
- Assist in remodeling and construction of new projects as may be required.
To be effective on the job, maintenance technicians should possess the following qualities and qualifications:
- A General Education Degree or vocational training certificate in mechanical, plumbing, architectural or electronics fields with two to five years practical and theoretical experience in maintenance.
- Exhibit advanced dexterity in understanding of all computer and engineering programs related to energy management and preventative maintenance; and devices that are connected with such programs.
- Pleasant demeanor with ability to smile.
- Ability to handle internal and external clients with high degree of tolerance, diplomacy, and tact.
- Ability to kneel, bend, carry, walk, stoop, climb, and lift items, in addition to possessing manual skills.
- Commendable ability to manage stressful working situations.
go to method of application »
Hotel operations managers oversee the entire operations of a lodging establishment. Operations include human resources, housekeeping, security, public relations, food service, sales and finances. It is the hotel operations manager's job to deal effectively with customers, bosses and staff workers while keeping the hotel running smoothly.
A hotel operations manager may have assistants or assign department heads to help manage the hotel. Creating a work schedule, hiring new employees, and training staff are all duties a hotel operations manager can perform. While company executives usually set various hotel polices, the hotel operations manager will sometimes get to assign special discounts or honor advertising promotions.
- Hotel operations manager oversee the day-to-day operations, include supervising the work staff and interacting with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, GSTS feedback / RSTS feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM/RGM.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. Consultant /GRM guidance to be taken wherever required.
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requestions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc).
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Inspecting all department with their respective Manager's for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Operation Manger should have an excellent level of commercial awareness.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field.
- Computer Knowledge, MS office. Experience in Property Management Software's, Revenue Management Systems desired.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale