Job Opportunity at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
Posted on: 6 December, 2016
Deadline: 9 December, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
- Evaluates system potential by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs.
- Evaluates expansions or enhancements by studying work load and capacity of computer system.
- Achieves computer system objectives by gathering pertinent data;
- identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action.
- Confirms program objectives and specifications by testing new programs; comparing programs with established standards; making modifications.
- Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications.
- Evaluates vendorsupplied software by studying user objectives; testing software compatibility with existing hardware and programs.
- Places software into production by loading software into computer; entering necessary commands.
- Places hardware into production by establishing connections; entering necessary commands.
- Maximizes use of hardware and software by training users; interpreting instructions; answering questions.
- Maintains system capability by testing computer components.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must have a Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or IT related background with a minimum of 2:1
- Knowledge of SQL
- Proficient in Linux OS flavours
- Good interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- LAMP Developer at Shemada Health Solutions Limited
- Latest Recruitment at General Electric (GE)
- Quality Control Assistant at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- I.T Assistant at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Full Stack Developer) at Techtink Solutions
- Marketing Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Intern Recruitment at Medifix Nigeria
- Personal Driver to the MD at Workarena