Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of all out of stock items.
- To initiate action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level approaches the maximum limit.
- Check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
- Reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required.
- Check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc
- Graduate with at least 1-2 years experience in stores or warehouse
- Must be self motivated and be able to work with or without a supervisor.
- Must have analytic skills
- Must be able to pay keen attention to details
- Must be a fast learner
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.