Information Technology Job Vacancy at xPlug Technologies Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2016
Deadline: 20 December, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at xPlug Technologies Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
xPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology and Application Development on Web, Mobile and Desktop platforms. Our core business model is hinged on Software as a Service (SaaS) , cutting across several business entities. We provide both customized and Off-shelf software to aid business operations and managements.
- This position is strictly for those who are passionate about pursuing a career in software development especially as a UI / UX developer.
- If you are energetic, smart, proactive, go-getter and a team player with real passion for software development and software engineering plus the ability to grow skills under the tutelage of experts; why not add skills to your passion and make your dream come true by taking a start-up career at xPlug Technologies Limited immediately?
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Understand Agile methodology and best practise in UI / UX development
Education and Experience
- B.SC / HND (Engineering / Physical Sciences only)
- Minimum of 2-2 / Upper Credit
- Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or Physical Science is required as the basic entry requirement. Applicants with at least PGD in engineering / sciences may also be considered.
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Team Player
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
Skills and Requirements:
- Extreme understanding of HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good knowledge of image authoring tools, such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good knowledge of .Net MVC 5 and C#
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN / TFS
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsiveness in design.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- Ability to Integrate HTML/CSS design concepts into ASP.NET environment using Visual Studio
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their applications letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about xPlug Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Marketing Manager - Central West Africa at the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Applications & Systems Developer at Voucher Net Limited
- ERP Cloud Base Support Analyst at Dataflex Nigeria Limited
- UI/UX Designer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- UI/UX Designer at Kinexus Data Services Company
- Electrical Electronic and IT Engineer at E-Terra Technologies Limited