Graduate Intern Recruitment at Textsworth Publishing Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2016
Deadline: 20 December, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Textsworth Publishing Limited
Textsworth Publishing Limited - A leading Publishing firm, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- We are looking for motivated, detailed and dedicate fresh graduates in the various subject areas: Math, English, Science, Arts, Accounting/ Business, who are eager to learn about children's book publishing and to be part of a small and creative team.
- Selected candidates will help out with in the editorial, design and sales team.
- The desired time commitment is thirty hours a week; between 10am to 4pm each weekday.
- This internship does not offer any monetary compensation.
- Assisting with proofreading manuscripts, page layouts, making advances/sample copies and teachers workshops.
- Assist designers with preliminary page set-up, font and format selection and other creative duties.
- Assist with sales reports, handling job orders. branding strategies, as well as content for website, Assist with social networking (Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn,etc..).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to "Textsworth Publishing Limited Magodo, Lagos" via: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Textsworth Publishing LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Editors at Aquila Sports
- 2017 Daily Trust Newspaper Fresh Graduate Interns Recruitment
- Production Officer at TAF & Associates (Operators of Planet Radio 101.1FM)
- Executive Assistant to the MD at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Business Development Officers at Kraks Media
- Latest Recruitment at The BBC
- Career Opportunities at The BBC
- Senior Sales Executive at Perform Group