Graduate Intern Recruitment at Textsworth Publishing Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2016
Deadline: 20 December, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Textsworth Publishing Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Textsworth Publishing Limited - A leading Publishing firm, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- We are looking for motivated, detailed and dedicate fresh graduates in the various subject areas: Math, English, Science, Arts, Accounting/ Business, who are eager to learn about children's book publishing and to be part of a small and creative team.
- Selected candidates will help out with in the editorial, design and sales team.
- The desired time commitment is thirty hours a week; between 10am to 4pm each weekday.
- This internship does not offer any monetary compensation.
- Assisting with proofreading manuscripts, page layouts, making advances/sample copies and teachers workshops.
- Assist designers with preliminary page set-up, font and format selection and other creative duties.
- Assist with sales reports, handling job orders. branding strategies, as well as content for website, Assist with social networking (Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn,etc..).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to "Textsworth Publishing Limited Magodo, Lagos" via: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Textsworth Publishing LimitedSimilar Jobs
- News Reporter/Correspondent at Dobizness
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)