Entry-level Electrical Technician II (Utilities) at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
Posted on: 6 December, 2016
Deadline: 20 December, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at British American Tobacco
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- To meet production support & engineering services demand by operating and maintaining Engineering/Utilities P, M & E in line with set standards and at an optimum cost ensuring effective utilisation of available resources, creating and maintaining a safe working environment in accordance with BAT EHS standards.
- The job holder should be able to relate effectively through oral and written communications.
- The job holder should be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- The job requires concentration, experience and commitment for good results and effectiveness.
- O' Level School certificate (Technical),
- Trade Test certificate,
- City & Guilds of London Institute Certificate or National Diploma Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Related working experience on National grid is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Basic principles of HV/LV/RMU Panels and equipment as it relates to Electrical services
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional capabilities
- Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Ability and readiness to impact knowledge to direct reports
- Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Costing and Budgeting techniques.
- Mechanical/Electrical Insight
- Spatial Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Calculations (ability to gather and interpret technical data)
- Non-verbal reasoning (indication of trainability)
- Fault Finding/troubleshooting capabilities
- Decision Making and Problem Solving skills
- Interpersonal Skills (Work as part of a team)
- Initiative (self driven and proactive)
- Motivation (ability to motivate team members to deliver great results)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to British American Tobacco career website on krb-xjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about British American TobaccoSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Facility Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited
- Qualified Mechanical/Production Engineers at Drury Industries Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Graduate Sales Interns
- Area Sales Manager South-West at Henkel
- Job Opportunities at NASCON Allied Industries Plc - Dangote Group
- Jobs at VEEVEE Water Company