Head Treasury and Finance at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2016
Deadline: 20 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Core Purpose of the Job
- To ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision making process of the Senior Management Team(SMT) and the Trustees.
- Ensure accurate, complete & timely financial and management reporting, including monthly management accounts, balance sheet control
- Undertake ad hoc financial analysis from time to time, to assist SMT in evaluating profitability of income streams, and potential for cost efficiencies
- Statutory Accounts & audit liaison
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritize a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively
- Have proven planning skills
- Have a strategic outlook with the ability to drive change where necessary
Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field, qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA Accountant, 8-10years post qualification experience.
- To ensure that the core goals of the organization is achieved through effective;
- Proficiency in financial accounting & reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting
- Proven ability for implementing and monitoring financial controls
- Staff management experience
- Knowledge of legal and personnel issues
- High degree of IT literacy
- To be passionate about the firms aims and objectives.
- Interested applicants MUST have Healthcare experience with knowledge of group accounts.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales & Marketing Specialists at Tusen Consulting
- Social Media Personnel at Courteville Business Solutions Plc
- Food & Beverage /Quality Control Manager at a Luxury Hotel - Beacongate Limited
- Instrumentation & Control Engineer at Charles Goodings and Associates (CGA Consulting)
- Relationship Manager, Payroll Banking at Oscar Temple
- Job Vacancies at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Business Development Executives at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Senior Programmer at Fadac Resources