Job Vacancy at Private Property Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: 16 December, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PrivateProperty.com.ng
Private Property is passionate about property and technology. We work tirelessly to apply the latest technology to the property industry in an innovative way.
We make it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find properties for sale and to rent, and to provide enough property information to make a buying or renting decision.
- Source new and potential developments with the view of building and establishing relationships with developers, sellers and buyers.
- Carry out inspections of properties be it off plan, land or developed property.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursements of funds.
- Act as intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, usually representing one or the other.
- Present purchase or rental offers to sellers for consideration.
- Manage enquiries including phone calls, text messages and emails.
- Perform due diligence on properties to verify property documentation.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Interested candidates must have at least 2 years work experience as a Property Agent/Realtor.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrivateProperty.com.ngSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm Via Skivam Limited
- Graphic Artist at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)
- Latest Jobs at Capital City Development Limited
- Job Openings at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)
- Job Openings at Crovation Limited