Sales Vacancy at Capital City Development Limited
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: 30 December, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Capital City Development Limited
CAPITAL CITY DEVELOPMENT LIMITED is an indigenous real estate developer engaged in the development of real estate property within Nigeria. We boast a very knowledgeable management and engineering construction and design team, with combine industry experience in excess of 50 man-years of direct on-the-job experience.
As a highly customer focused business, we strive to ensure that our clients’ expectations are always met in terms of cost, time and overall project quality.
Location Port Harcourt
- To acquire sales for Real Estate Investment & Acquisition Product
- Assist clients with property purchase and acquisition
- Maintaining and liaising with clients, building relationship with clients to encourage repeat business
- Accompany clients to property site.
- Discuss conditions of sale.
- Analyze market trends to determine competitive market prices.
- Present purchase offers to clients for consideration and purchase.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses and various marketing strategies.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs and appraisals.
- Investigate clients’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Should be able to work without supervision
- Able to adapt to different environment by hard work and creative thinking
- Must have experience in sales
- Proven working experience as a real estate sales person an added advantage
- Proven track of successful sales record
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR
Sales target achievement
Method of Application
Send CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Capital City Development LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Client Relationship Officers at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketing Manager at Crovation Limited
- Human Resources/ Practice Administrator at Lily Homes Limited
- Foreign and Domestic Investment Expert at Oak Homes
- Senior Advert Sales Associate at ToLet.com.ng
- Driver at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Accountant at Chattel Realty and Investment Company Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited