CAPITAL CITY DEVELOPMENT LIMITED is an indigenous real estate developer engaged in the development of real estate property within Nigeria. We boast a very knowledgeable management and engineering construction and design team, with combine industry experience in excess of 50 man-years of direct on-the-job experience.
As a highly customer focused business, we strive to ensure that our clients’ expectations are always met in terms of cost, time and overall project quality.
Location Port Harcourt
- To acquire sales for Real Estate Investment & Acquisition Product
- Assist clients with property purchase and acquisition
- Maintaining and liaising with clients, building relationship with clients to encourage repeat business
- Accompany clients to property site.
- Discuss conditions of sale.
- Analyze market trends to determine competitive market prices.
- Present purchase offers to clients for consideration and purchase.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses and various marketing strategies.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs and appraisals.
- Investigate clients’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Should be able to work without supervision
- Able to adapt to different environment by hard work and creative thinking
- Must have experience in sales
- Proven working experience as a real estate sales person an added advantage
- Proven track of successful sales record
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR
Sales target achievement
Method of Application
Send CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.