Teaching Jobs at Lextorah Limited
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Lextorah Limited - We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Secondary School Government and Accounting
Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to email@example.com and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Bluescript IT Academy Limited
- Jobs at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sales Engineers at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Client Service Support Officers at Synergetics Global Systems
- Job Opportunity at Navitas Limited