Business Development Manager at Global Profilers
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our client who is a Legal and Professional Development Organization.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing, marketing and generating new business ideas for the Organisation. He/She will also build and maintain relationships with potential clients, partners and funders for the Organisation’s operations.
- Develop and generate new business opportunities for the Organisation.
- Maintain the Business Development and Marketing database.
- Initiating marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
- Develop draft proposals based on business potentials and client needs
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Conduct market research and feasibility study to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements on the organisation’s business interest.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Developing marketing literature
- Working with Management to determine the business development/ marketing budget
- Working with Management and the Finance Department to determine pricing strategy
- Delivering marketing activities within agreed budget
- Work with Management on any other tasks that may emerge as a result of the growth of the Organisation.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional Qualification
- A Master in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- At least 7 years experience in business developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Proven entrepreneurial ability and capacity to identify business opportunities
- Business savvy
- Experience with relevant software applications·
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong presentation and speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, management and organisational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A self-starter
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Profilers career website on globalprofilers.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Corporate Finance Director at CA Global
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Dragnet Solutions Limited - Nationwide
- Finance/Admin Executive at SD Human Resources Limited
- Engineers at TheJobMag
- Marketing Executives at Charles Goodings and Associates (CGA Consulting)
- Account Officer at Seedstars Nigeria
- Mechanical Engineer at People Matters
- Administrative Roles at Kimberly Ryan