Business Development Manager at Global Profilers
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our client who is a Legal and Professional Development Organization.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing, marketing and generating new business ideas for the Organisation. He/She will also build and maintain relationships with potential clients, partners and funders for the Organisation’s operations.
- Develop and generate new business opportunities for the Organisation.
- Maintain the Business Development and Marketing database.
- Initiating marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
- Develop draft proposals based on business potentials and client needs
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Conduct market research and feasibility study to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements on the organisation’s business interest.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Developing marketing literature
- Working with Management to determine the business development/ marketing budget
- Working with Management and the Finance Department to determine pricing strategy
- Delivering marketing activities within agreed budget
- Work with Management on any other tasks that may emerge as a result of the growth of the Organisation.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional Qualification
- A Master in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- At least 7 years experience in business developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Proven entrepreneurial ability and capacity to identify business opportunities
- Business savvy
- Experience with relevant software applications·
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong presentation and speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, management and organisational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A self-starter
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Profilers career website on globalprofilers.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners
- HR Consultant at Martyns Consulting
- Finance Manager at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Manager at Proten International
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA