Reel Staffing Limited - Our client is a technology company offering a platform for individuals to connect with emergency response services in Health management organizations, security response companies, Ambulance Services, telecom operator through a state of the art web and mobile application. We are hiring young, energetic and ambitious recent graduates who have an incline for service to work in their contact center and provide first level support for Nigerians in an emergency.
Job Opening ID
Customer Relationship Management, Telemarketing
NGN 40,000 Monthly
- Bachelor Degree/ Higher National Diploma / equivalent in any field (prefer social sciences)
- Excellent Communication (oral and written English)
- Multilingual - should be able to speak more than one of these Nigerian languages fluently (either Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, or Pidgin)
- Tech Savvy - Comfortable using a computer and basic office applications, using social media, and email tools
- Should be customer centric and service oriented.
- Highly responsive and able to handle emergencies with a calm countenance.
- Self-driven and able to perform multiple tasks within a specific deadline.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
- Effective and professional Brand cross-selling of company products & services
- Deliver world class customer service by cross-selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
- Meet or exceed monthly performance goals including quality, adherence, sales target and others
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
- Manage daily customer requests and inquiries during contact, ensuring issues are accurately and promptly escalated to Supervisors for further escalation for resolution.
- Minor Technical Troubleshooting &gathering information from clients to identify root causes of their issues or dissatisfaction. Proffering appropriate causes of action to ensure the result is a win-win and document the interaction through CRM or contact tracking.
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Make use of the Customer Service Professional (CSP) behavioral pattern to give an indelible customer experience
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Call Centre Management. These instructions would be reasonable and aligned to the Organization’s objectives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.