Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: 19 December, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Graduate with post NYSC discharged Certificate.
- B.SC/HND in all Discipline
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org state subject of your mail as:g "Application for the Graduate Trainee (Sales)".
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Fitter - Welder at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Generator Technicians at GZ Industries
- Leaf Technicians at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Risk Management Manager at SABmiller Plc
- Assistant General Manager at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Rasmed Publications
- Graduate Human Resource Officer at La Sien Bottling Company Limited