Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Petros Consulting LLC
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Petros Management Consulting - Our client is an indigenous company established to provide technologically advanced solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry in West Africa and the Gulf of Guinea
Reports to: MD/CEO
- The purpose of the role is to develop the corporate business operations of the company.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities and providing technical expertise and services to clients
- Develop the corporate aspect of the business
- To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with: NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created.
- Build and foster relationships with players and key decision-makers in the sector (i.e. all IOC, NOC’s and Government bodies)
- Demonstrate full knowledge of all matters pertaining to NDC and its execution
- Introduce company to new players and business opportunities in the sector
- Complete demonstration of business strategy and needs
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts or tendering information
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Generate all internal monthly business development reports on request
- To manage the relationship between the business (and by extension Client’s interests) and all industry players present in the country
- To obtain full knowledge of the local market and business environment
- Represent the Company at conferences and exhibitions
- Bachelor's Degree in petroleum engineering.
- Must be a certified project manager
- Evidence of marketing orientation and acumen
- Experience in handling small to medium engineering projects is an added advantage.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be a fast learner
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and presentation.
- Be able to work effectively with a team.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Petros Consulting LLCSimilar Jobs
- Legal Officer at United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited
- FOPS - Radar/Radio Operator (Local) at Onstream Group
- Chartering Manager at Topaz Energy and Marine
- Structural Designer at Orion Group
- Latest Job Openings at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Technical Superintendent at Topaz Energy and Marine
- Radar/Radio Operator at Aldelia Limited
- Latest Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited