Customer Service and Sales Associate at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: 15 December, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies. Our creations have graced and continue to excite the palette of the discerning sweet-tooth’s, creating excitement and momentary bliss. Sensual flavours, bold designs, artisan texture, these some of our favourite things.
- Initiate and follow up with customers to sell or resolve problems, answer questions and correspondence, and complete reports associated to sales, orders, queries, complaints.
- Prepares, processes, reviews and monitors various documents such as contracts and other documents.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features; Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Contacts current and prospective customers to sell and explain products, perform account rounding and solicit new business within the market area.
- Prepares and presents proposals and quotes and recommends products based on customer needs.
- Performs sales duty in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
- Prepares and calculates product sales, invoicing, commissions and other accounting-related functions.
- Creates and maintains computer files and queries for follow-up action.
- Provides advisory support and assistance to the department supervisor as needed.Attends sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends and regulations in the marketplace.
- Provides administrative assistance and support where necessary.
- Carry out telemarketing functions
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: The subject of the Email should bear the position you are applying for.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cookie Jar Gourmet BakerySimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Tastee Fried Chicken (TFC)
- Project Manager at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market
- Accountant/Supervisor at Chopaholics
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Account Officer at Gormley Foods
- Treasury Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Business Manager - Bread & Pastries at Food Emporium International