Our client is a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver border-less ideas enabled through technology, to transform businesses and brands. They have over 1000 digital pioneers in offices across markets worldwide. Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire a Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer shall be fully responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of the digital design, ensuring that brand continuity is maintained. This involves developing a graphic design that effectively communicates the ideas being promoted by the digital world. A web designer may take part in the initial planning of a digital project, meeting with the client to discuss ideas for the layout and organization of the site, the types of colors or images to use (photos, illustrations, videos, etc.), and other matters concerning overall graphic design.
- Operates effectively as a member of the development team
- Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancement and fixes
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Required Education: Should be related graphic/digital degree/course/diploma.
- Required Experience : Should have 6years work experience
- Experience in traditional design and web design experience (more web than print).
- Experience in conceptual digital creative.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- A strong online portfolio displaying user-centred design, and ideally some experience with web database solutions.
- In depth knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques.
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- High attention to detail for the production of error free pages
- Deadline driven to meet specified timelines
- Innovative/creative abilities for design and graphics within the limitations of the delivery medium and style sheet
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
Key Interfaces: (key staff members that this person will be dealing with in this role)
- Project Managers
- Business Unit Directors
- Technical; Developers
- Traffic Manager
- Content Team
- Social Media Team
- Create designs or a set of design options for clients that are consistent with the agreed conceptual approach, engage the target audience, reflect the organisation involved are culturally appropriate, aesthetically pleasing and visually stimulating.
- Organise and/or oversee the conversion of designs to print, eg, banners, posters, covers, brochures, letterhead, or web-based media.
- Ensure graphical designs for internal projects are consistent with the brands ‘look’ and add value to the project.
- Ensure designs are completed in a timely manner (allowing for drafts, reviewing and feedback of designs submitted).
- Ensure communications with key stakeholders are consistent with brand’s policy.
- Effectively manage internal relationships.
- The planning process is well informed through meaningful contributions.
- All documentation and processes comply with the quality system (PTE and ISO accreditation).
- Procurement and financial management standards are observed to a high standard.
- Work is carried out in accordance with the organisation’s quality systems and standards.
- A continuous improvement approach is visible
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Make the subject of the mail the job title
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale