Business Development Specialist (Retail Banking) in a Commercial Bank - Oscar Temple
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
Our client are one of the leading, most innovate and respected retail and commercial banks in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
To work as a team member in the Value Chain Banking under Commercial Function as a Banking officer, Senior Banking officer or Assistant Manager dependent on the exepreince.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
- Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
- Actively drive sales of full range of Corporate and Institutional Client products and capture entire client value chain
- Manage and protect the relationship between the company and its most important clients.
- Build relationships with different members of the client team who make or influence purchasing decisions, including senior executives, purchasing managers, technical managers and finance directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or marketing.
- Must have proven record of relationship management skills
- Must have experience with customers in Oil and Gas and FMCGs
- Must be currently working with a reputable bank in a similar role.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
Method of Application
To be considered for this or any other exciting role within financial services please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The World Bank
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits
- VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017
- Ecobank Nigeria Latest Recruitment
- Job Opportunities at Opone Johnson & Co
- Latest Jobs at Aguda Titun Microfinance Bank Limited