Captain (Learjet 45 Aircraft) At Global Profilers
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Captain for our client who is an airline based in Nigeria.
The Captain’s primary responsibility is the safety of the aircraft, passengers, crew and cargo. With the assistance of the co-pilot, or first officer, and any additional cockpit crew needed he/she will perform all necessary functions to fly the plane to the destination and complete a report upon landing.
- Create flight plan that covers fuel supply, aircraft weight, weather, route and alternate destination
- Prior to taking off, check that the aircraft is working properly, brief crew members,
- Supervise other crew members.
- Verify takeoff procedures
- Receive takeoff permission from air traffic control
- Responsible for all law requirements for the aircraft and safety of the flight.
Qualification and Experience:
- Total flight hours- 5400 hours
- PIC min- 1500 hours
- On type [LR 45] - 1000 hours min
- Valid License- ICAO/ EASA standard on type and Instrument rating
- Medical - Class 1 medical
- English proficiency - ICAO level 4 and above
- Effective Crew Resource Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Profilers career website on globalprofilers.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Landover Company Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Quality and Safety Auditor at Air Peace Limited