If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lagos Business School delivers executive programmes aimed at systematically improving the practice of management in Nigeria.
In 2007, LBS consolidated its status as Nigeria’s premier business school by ranking for the first time among the top 50 business schools in the world, in the area of open enrolment programmes, by the Financial Times of London and currently holds an AACSB accreditation which is known worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
LBS is a community of people committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity and relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
Department: Dean’s Office
Business Unit: Pan-Atlantic University/Lagos Business School
Reports To: Dean
Purpose of Position
To provide high level strategic and tactical support to the Dean to ensure seamless coordination of the School administration
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
- Oversee work activities within the office by organizing strategic assignments, monitoring progress and ensuring completion within established guidelines.
- Conduct research and make proposals on School development and realization of its objectives.
- Develop and manage relationships with international institutions aimed at building collaborations beneficial to the School.
- Represent the Dean in important meetings with stakeholders, ministries and regulatory agencies.
- Develop metrics for monitoring and evaluation of on-going collaborations and partnerships, review and present report for management decisions
- Monitor and report innovations and trends in international collaborations. Develop strategies to counter competitor’s activities.
- Assist the Dean in special projects such as AACSB international maintenance of accreditation visits etc.
- Develop relationships with other business schools to see opportunities for collaboration.
- Work closely with Faculty, Alumni Office, MBA Dept. Accounts and relevant units for the realization of both local and international office mandate.
- Any other job to be assigned by the Dean.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Number of completed projects within specified period
- Meeting set targets on stakeholders’ engagement.
- Number of local and international collaborations initiated
- Quality of correspondences from within the Dean's office.
- Level of positive feedback from internal and external customers
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- General organizational skills
- Flexibility: may require out of station travels.
- Public Relations and Marketing communication skills
- Consultancy skills
- Strong stakeholders management skills
- Ability to prepare effective and persuasive business presentation
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Sound report writing skills
Good first degree in the field. An MBA or relevant Masters Degree would be an advantage.
Membership of relevant professional association/institute.
- At least 6 years in relevant work with at least 3 years at managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge of Nigerian executive education market and manpower development sector. International exposure is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants are to forward their CVs to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.