Human Resource Job Opening at The Source Computers Limited
Posted on: 3 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at The Source Computers Limited
The Source Computers Limited is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Nigeria since its inception in 2001 and has recorded tremendous turnover over the period of its existence in the IT business.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances.
- Counseling employees
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining records
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Staff welfare such as training, medical etc (administer medical Insurance to management and staff through HMO)
- Staff discipline (ensures rules and regulations are observed and disciplinary action is taken in accordance with personnel policies)
- Staff personnel records
- Payroll Administration
- Statutory remittances (Tax returns, Pension, ITF, NSITF, Group Life Assurance policy)
- Compensation and benefit
- Ensure compliance to HR policies and processes
- Effective liaison between management and staff to engender harmonious relations at work place
- Ensure adherence to Employee Handbook
- Ensure staff are provided with effective training to upgrade their skills and competence and developed along career paths in line with individual and corporate objectives
- Design and implement induction programs for new hires
- Oversees the activities of the front desk officer and dispatch clerks, drivers, admin assistants etc
- Oversee and coordinate all Human Resources duties
- Oversee the maintenance and periodic servicing of office Assets (generator, air conditions, cars etc)
- Oversee the company’s fleet of vehicles and ensure efficient allocation of vehicles
- Purchase car for newly employed management staff
- Ensure procured materials are properly inspected and appropriately stored. Manages inventory of office supplies
- Oversee the management of the relationship with service contractors – mechanic company, government parastatals, licensing authorities etc
- Organize and arrange management retreat
- Provide effective/efficient communication system.
- Oversee prompt settlement/reconciliation of utility bills
- Ensure smooth running of the office
- General Administrative duties
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations,
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Excellent organizational management skills
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes
- Knowledge of Employee Relation/Laws and regulations
- Performance Management
- Analytical Skills
- Interviewing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict management
- Team building
- Organization & coordination
- Interpersonal Skills
- General administration
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- A minimum of eight years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Source Computers Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Source Computers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Business Development Executives at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited