Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
Posted on: 3 December, 2016
Deadline: 12 December, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at PPC Limited
PPC Limited - With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors - Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
Key Roles / Objectives:
- Install and maintain complex medical equipment (MRI, CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Patient Monitoring Systems).
- Troubleshoot faults on medical equipment.
- consult with various stakeholders including engineers, customers, management etc on Installation and maintenance of Medical equipment projects and services.
- Prepare and present engineering solutions for prospective and current clients
- operate IT based service application software for diagnoses and troubleshooting
- Oversee, Inspect and assess completed installations, to ensure adherence to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare documentation for pre and post installation and maintenance activities
- Drive health and safety compliance.
- Keep abreast of developments within the profession and the medical Industry.
- Attend overseas training to develop skill and knowledge.
- Any other jobs as may be assigned by the HOD.
- Develop a good working relationship and effective communication with customers, colleagues, partner organizations.
- At least 2 years post qualification/(NYSC) experience in medical equipment servicing and installation.
- B.Sc Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant degree
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of medical equipment & devices
- General understanding of electro-mechanical equipment, electrical and mechanical faults
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to use hand service tools, measuring equipment etc.
- Project management experience.
- Good Computer Skills - hardware and software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only Applicants that meet the requirements above should apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PPC LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Car Worshop Supervisor at AutoDoc Car Repairs
- Sales Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Agronomist at Hakar Engineering
- Accounts Officer at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Bosch Africa
- Spare Parts Manager at Leventis Motors Limited
- Customer Service Representative at Tebenaj Automobile Solutions (TAS) Limited