Operations Executive (Travel Agency) at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
Posted on: 2 December, 2016
Deadline: 16 December, 2016
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
Education: Relevant First Degree
Experience: 2-3 years relevant experience in a travel agency
- Keep track of travel agency customers’ awareness of Amadeus functionalities; identify their needs for training and planning.
- Answer phones calls/emails and assigned cases and provide excellent customer service in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide problem analysis and resolve customers’ issues with aid of available Amadeus helpdesk tool (e.g. CRM, win@proach, e-supportcenter etc.
- Ensure accurate call comments are entered and appropriate information are provided in a log cases
- Ensure call standards are maintained with respect to greetings, problem escalation, proposed solution and conclusion
- Collaborate with team members on knowledge transfer, support policies, procedures and standards
- Responding within agreed time limits to calls , mails and requests from customer
- Define training modules with subject contents, objectives and timeframe.
- Compile Helpdesk reports and ad-hoc service reports.
- Schedule, optimize and promote in-house and on-site training sessions and conduct the courses.
- Create, maintain and distribute training documentations in accordance to Amadeus standard.
- Visit travel agency periodically to ascertain genuine problems and solve or recommend solution.
- Create and maintain different training sessions and statistical reports.
- Keep up to date records of trained travel agents
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Resource Intermediaries Limited career website on www.resourceintermediaries.org to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs