Transport and Logistics Manager at MoveMe.Com.Ng
Posted on: 2 December, 2016
Deadline: 31 December, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at MoveMe.Com.Ng
MoveMe.Com.Ng is by far one of the best services provider. With just 50,000 Naira you will be able to move into your new home without any loss or damage. We save you money with MoveMe.com. We compare moving house companies by providing instant quotes from conveyancing solicitors and removals firms.
- We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall logistics management of moveme.com.ng.
- You will recruit, organize and monitor the duties of contractors. As well as monitoring the process of Packing, Loading, unloading, dismantling, and installing.
- You are also to ensure fast and safe transportation of client’s properties in the most cost-effective way. The goal is to manage the entire cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate with, recruit and organize contractors (Truck hires, Electricians, Plumbers etc) as may be needed by the customer.
- Organize and properly Orient the team for every job.
- Responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of relocation.
- Planning moves, managing budgets, organizing schedules, ensuring that properties are safe and properly loaded and offloaded.
- Making reports, processing documents, logs and other records that display departmental performance.
- Develop a process to track and record value delivered to the customer, Identify and seize profitable business opportunities, Utilize available metrics to monitor and maximize customer efficiencies and achieve cost savings.
- Use of IT systems to manage client base;
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and partner;
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of proximity, fuel costs,costs of materials,and rising environmental pressures.
- Ensuring the team (field supervisor, truck driver, packers, loaders) in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Minimum of HND or degree in Transport, distribution or logistics, Business management, Economics, Geography or any other social science related courses.
- Related work experience, such as logistics, warehousing, storage, retail or administration, could be an advantage.
- Computer literacy with the ability to use IT packages and electronic communication methods.
- Logical and systematic approach to work;
- Good time management ability;
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions;
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Negotiation and analytical skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MoveMe.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Agent Recruitment at Maersk Nigeria
- Info Desk Officer at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Executives at a Logistics Firm - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Freight Operations Supervisor at Red Star Express
- Terminal Transformation Leader at APM Terminals
- IT Programmer/ Web Developer at Global Corporate Logistics (GCL)
- General Manager - Business Process at GAC Group
- Profesional Driver at Traset Networks