GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Number: 2777883
Postal Code: 00100
Business: GE Corporate
Business Segment: Corporate Human Resources
- We are looking for a Recruitment Marketing Specialist (Employer Branding) for a 12 month fixed term period to strengthen our Employer Brand activities through optimising social and digital technologies to attract and hire the best candidates for GE.
- You will also help drive initiatives to manage internal brand engagement.
- This role gives you a unique opportunity to develop your expertise in recruitment marketing, employer branding and social media marketing across Africa.
- Support in driving Employer Branding initiatives and ensure they are aligned with our Employer Offerings and Employer Branding standards.
- Support in developing communications to drive candidate attraction, increase GE online presence and engagement through social media, online marketing or other face to face channels e.g. universities, professional associations, industry events.
- Supporting internal campaigns that drive Employer Brand Ambassadorship among the employees.
- Create and manage content for multiple social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, G+, Instagram to build our employer brand;
- Working closely with recruitment teams, corporate communication and other internal stakeholders to optimize social media content
- Measuring and monitoring the social media marketing and recruitment metrics to confirm effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Online Marketing or Employer Branding in Multi-nationals;
- Good Proficiency in using Graphic Design Computer applications / Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze social media data.
- Strong social media knowledge with an ability to attract the right talent.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale