TheJobMag - Our client, an urban casual fashion brand is seeking for a young, trendy and result driven individual to oversee its store management. The successful candidate will be responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage in-store reps.
To be selected for this role; you must be a lover of fashion, target driven, social media savvy, amiable and must be ‘cool’ in every sense of the word! Some of your job responsibilities would include:
- Develop business strategies to increase the brand’s customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Utilise social media in building brand awareness and reputation, monitor online reviews and engage customer on social media platforms.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new customers
- Maintain condition and visual merchandising standards
- Monitor and report on fashion trends, customer buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase customer base and market share
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Possession of a B.Sc./HND qualification
- Possession of relevant work experience
- In-depth understanding of Social Media platforms and its utilization to increase sales
- Good charisma and influencing prowess
- Customer service focused
- Self-Motivated and result driven
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office applications
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to use own initiative with an ‘out of the box’ thinking
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Must reside on the Island.
Basic salary of N80, 000 – N100, 000 with attractive commission
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.