Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 2 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, is a leading servicing company providing offshore marine support services to the oil and gas industry in West Africa.
ob Reference: 1168
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Design and execute a successful business development strategy which will result in winning a range of subsea engineering projects in Inspection, Maintenance and repairs capacity.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions
- Conduct market research through publications and contacts to generate new business enquiries and new clients for the company
- The role will incorporate responsibility for all aspects of the business generation process including sales strategy formulation, market research and analysis, brand management and promotional activities, preparation of proposals, and commercial and contractual negotiation.
- Client/contractor interaction & communication from project inception to completion and also maintain excellent client relations
- Supervise Subsea contracts and interface with clients on operations.
- Building a database of target opportunities with the clients and on projects; Identification of new related ventures or services that could compliment the company’s
- Establish and control budgets, forecasts and ensure proper reporting of commercial performance of all Subsea Services Projects
- Proactively developing new business and creating partnerships/strategic alliances
- A University degree from a reputable institution
- Various technical, Management, safety and other related course
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Oil/Gas industry, with at least 5 years experience in the subsea sector
- Knowledge of Inspection, Maintenance and Repairs projects
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative and responsibility
- Good track record of effective leadership skills in multi – disciplined oil and gas environment.
- Must be conversant with the relevant codes, regulations, standards and safe practices applicable in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Strategic sales planning and methodologies
- Excellent networking and relationship skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Geographical Information(GIS) Data Analyst at Turbo Energy
- Experienced Seismic Surveyor at United Geophysical Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- DP Vessels Manager at HydroDive Group
- Trainer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Exploration Geophysicist at Onstream Group
- Latest Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at WTS Energy