Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
Posted on: 2 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Experience: 5 Years
- Prepare accounts for client and Sister Company
- Banking, Expense Management and Inventory Management
- Time/ work period 9am – 9pm Mon – Friday, Work one day weekend.
- Smart, Intelligent, Articulate
- Good with Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power-point
- High Integrity
- Good personality skills for marketing support
- Good in account reconciliation
- Must have good understanding of SAGE Accounting software / usage.
- Must reside in Lagos State or have a place to stay in Lagos if employed
- Good documentation skill
- Member of ICAN is an added advantage
- Prepare cash flow
- Liaise with auditor for financial statement report
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs enhance revenues and improve profits
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Adim management.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Accountant as the mail subject. Failure to adhere, your application will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Warehouse/Logistics Manager at Culminate Consulting
- Strategy Associate at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Finance & Admin Manager at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Deloitte Nigeria
- IT Project Manager at First Point Group
- Commercial Director, Power at Recruut Nigeria
- Facilities Superintendent at Aldelia Group
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo