Female Reporter/Presenter Specialist at Maxima Productions Company
Posted on: 1 December, 2016
Deadline: 8 December, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Maxima Productions Company
Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Reporter is expected to deal directly with the viewers where the programme(s) is concerned.
- Keep the viewers informed by reporting on events, conducting interviews with key people, investigating leads, gathering facts and telling stories.
- Must be able to formulate script and voice it. Competent with data analysis.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Mass Communications or related courses from a reputable institution.
- 2-4 years of working experience as a Reporter in media Company with proven track records.
- Professional Membership
- A recognised professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage e.g. certification in presenting e.g. NIJ, FRCN.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Maxima Productions CompanySimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at iflix
- Security Men at a Leading National Newspaper
- Head Of Human Resource at MultiChoice
- Jobs at a Reputable Radio Station
- Music Teacher at Orpheus Company Limited
- Graduate Web Developer Trainee Recruitment at KJK.COM.NG
- Psychologist at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Media Jobs at Concise News