Product Manager at MallForAfrica.com
Posted on: 1 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at MallForAfrica.com
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mallboxes is the country representative of MallForAfrica.com. MallForAfrica.com is a cross-border e-commerce solution that enables direct purchase of products from websites in the US and UK. We are expanding operations in Kenya and Ghana. Customers from Kenya and Ghana will soon be able to purchase from merchants in Nigeria, UK and US and vice-versa.
We are looking for someone who can communicate product vision and feature priorities to all arms of the business. The ideal candidate will understand intimately the needs of the customer and design software solutions to address those needs. This role will report to the CTO, but will also make business cases for product development to the CEO and other stakeholders.
- Managing the entire product development life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future productsfeatures by conducting market research and focus groups.
- Work closely with all arms of the business (Customer Service, Marketing, Finance…) and the Technology Teams to develop products for both external and internal consumption
- Manage and prioritise feature requests
- Create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Business Analysts and contribute and approve the product-related Business Requirements Documents.
- Three or more years of work experience.
- Mastery of the SDLC
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Proven success defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Method of Application
Submit CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MallForAfrica.comSimilar Jobs
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Vendor Relationship Manager at Jumia Nigeria