Recruitment Specialist at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 1 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting - If you are ambitious, you have a strong eye for talent & would like to be a part of a company and team that seeks to dominate the recruitment scene across Africa and beyond...
WE ABSOLUTELY WANT YOU TO BE PART OF US…
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships for recruitment briefs.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines etc.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Sending interview feedback or test result to candidates.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training, and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
Candidate must possess the following;
- A good first degree.
- At least two (2) years recruitment experience.
- Be very technology savvy and must have experience using at least one Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- An understanding of recruitment sales process.
- Ability to engage candidates and clients.
- Be smart, focused and have a passion for Talent.
- Be very organized and detail oriented.
- Additional Information
- Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- 2017 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
- Human Resources Consultant at Fadac Resources
- Latest Vacancies at TAC Professional Services
- Associate Consultants at Management Alternatives Ltd
- Office/Event Managers at a Kiddies Event Planning Company - SD Capital Resources Limited
- Graduate Associate Consultant (Business Development Officer) at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit
- HR Consultants at Harvel & Carst Outsourcing Company