Accountant at a Global Full Service Digital Marketing Agency - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 1 December, 2016
Deadline: 6 December, 2016
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver border-less ideas enabled through technology, to transform businesses and brands. They have over 1000 digital pioneers in offices across markets worldwide.
Due to internal vacancies, we seek application from qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The Accountant shall manage all aspects of Finance, viz; Operational/commercial Finance, Finance Control, Statutory obligations - Tax, Pension etc.
- He/she shall manage the general administration functions and Navision Accounting enterprise package.
- Reporting to Managing Director and Group Finance Director.
- Clients Billings Management.
- Vendors Invoices management.
- General booking.
- Treasury management
- Banking management and relationships.
- Systems and process Compliance.
- Strong support to management through timely and correct reporting.
- Commercial administration
- Liaison with the compliance unit for timely/ Monthly reports.
- Analysis of compliance report and using it as basis for Customer Billing.
- Prompt Delivery of error free invoices to clients.
- Reconciliation of receivables.
- Generation of debtors age analysis.
- Supporting billing manager on plan
- Invoice delivery
- Vendor registration.
- Creditors invoice booking & tracking
- Vendor balances reconciliation
- Suggesting vendor for payments requisition
- Prompt Dispatch of remittance advice.
- Flagging of and dealing with payment issues/ queries.
General Book keeping:
- Expense recording & posting
- Collection & analysis of petty cash
- Accounting support to group
- Petty Cash Administration
- Bank reconciliation
- Bank instruction delivery
- Filling of bank correspondence
- Tracking of Fixed Asset
- Checking of Fixed Assets
- Generator Fuel consumption Level
- Generation of asset tags
- Fixed Asset maintenance Schedule
- Liaison with compliance unit
- Reporting on delays on receipt of billing advice
- Daily monitoring of billing work in progress
- Checking for the accuracy of support document
- Vendor invoices logistics trading
- Ensuring processing of all transaction through ERP
Reporting and Management Support:
- Campaign Profitability Reports
- Client Profitability Report
- Receivables Aging tracking and reporting
- Aging tracking and reporting
- Budget tracking and advisory
- Posting all transactions via Navision.
- Flagging of system bypass and compromise.
- Weekly Reports on campaign Loadings, Bookings, vouching, Invoicing.
- Daily Reconciliation on trading activities.
- Reporting on delays on receipt of billing advice.
- Daily monitoring of billing work in progress.
- Checking for the accuracy of support documents.
- Vendor invoices logistics.
- Ensuring processing of all transaction through ERP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferably chartered Accountant.
- 4 -5 years of experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Make the subject of the mail the job title
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Graphic Designers at Doculand Business Solutions Limited
- Sales Executives at Print Anything™
- Job Opportunities at DODO Design Agency
- Job Openings at Centrespread
- Social Media Marketer at Brelix Online Marketing
- Social Media Marketer at NaijaSEO