U-Connect Human Resources Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 2004, with an aim to transform your business into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources and pro-active Customer care solution.
The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions, outplacements, and payroll administrations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for enlightenment and enforcement of the company safety rules .
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- HND/B.Sc in related discipline with at least two years working experience.
Preferred Field of Study: Sciences, Management Sciences and Engineering or it related field.
- Must be able to show confidentiality in company matters.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated individual.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized
- Occupational health and safety (NISP level III or its equivalent)
- Incident investigation
- Development of HSSE MS and HSSE case
- Journey Management
- Defensive driving
- Job hazard analysis
- Environmental impact assessment
- Demonstrates strong leadership qualities.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Manages time effectively.
- Computer literacy is indispensable
- Communicates instructions clearly and effectively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.