If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A Consulting Firm is currently looking to fill the following position
Design or create graphics to meet specific needs such as catalogue, newsletter, website, fliers, etc
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Upload designs to relevant platforms including websites and content management systems.
- Graphic designing skill. Able to use Adobe Photoshop and in-design
- Strong written and communication skills
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
go to method of application »
Manages all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Works with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Interviews, hires, and trains social media team members
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Skills and Qualifications:
A relevant Bachelors’ degree, Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Team Management Experience, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills
Apparel & Fashion, Design, and Graphic Design
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.