Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
Posted on: 30 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at RATIONAL AG
RATIONAL AG is the global market and technology leader offering innovative high-tech solutions for professional kitchens all over the world. The global market share is 54%. The group currently employs roughly 1.530 people in production, sales, research and development, of whom around 650 are based outside Germany in our worldwide subsidiaries. Annual sales in 2015 were 564,2 million euros, with an EBIT marge of 28%.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Your Scope of Responsibilities
- Executing cooking events and product trainings in “your” sales region
- Intensive cooperation with local dealers and partners
- Acquisition of new customers
- Coordinating and implementing of all sales and marketing activities within your region Western / Northern Africa
- On-site trainings with new end customers
Your Professional Profile
- Strong culinary background
- Passionate about food and cooking as well as able to learn how to present our Self Cooking Center® 5 senses
- Work experience in a comparable position - within kitchen equipment or hospitality industry - beneficial
- Strong selling and relationship-building skills paired with the ability of convincing potential customers
- Comfortable in an international environment
- Well developed entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent English and local language skills
- MS Office
- Travel frequency for the company (approx. 75%), normally within “your” sales region
- Within a dynamic, international company environment, which is affected by a sustainable growth, exciting and diversified duties and responsibilities are waiting for you.
- We offer an attractive, performance-related payment package.
- We are an efficient, process-oriented organization, where the individual responsibility and self-organization of our employees as entrepreneurs within the company“ are particularly advanced.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and letter of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RATIONAL AGSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Accrete Petroleum Limited
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at ALE