Bradfield Consulting - Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in Lagos.
Are you a graduate? Do you have passion for imparting knowledge to children? Are you a creative person who can think outside the box? Are you sociable? If you are, you could be our next Diction Tutor.
We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented Diction Tutor. The Diction Tutor will be responsible for helping students improve their style of speaking or writing as dependent upon choice of words, the accent, inflection, intonation, and speech-sound quality manifested by an individual speaker; or proper enunciation.
The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A good first degree in English Language, Creative Art, Mass Communication or any relevant field with at least 3 years of working experience as a Diction Tutor/Trainer
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk to apply