Administrative Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Posted on: 30 November, 2016
Deadline: 15 December, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Co-Creation Hub, Nigeria’s first premiere Social Innovation Center seeks an experienced Financial Analyst to carry out industry analysis, analyze financial information and conduct research to position the company in making well-informed decisions on ventures in its investment fund portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Are you passionate about administrative processes? Do you have experience creating procedures and streamline processes for efficient office management?
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere social innovation center seeks an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise daily support operations of the company; coordinate events, projects and streamline processes for better office management.
- Overseas events and projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements;
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Develop processes and procedures for projects, event planning and management
- Ensure smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Establish relationships and liaise with key stakeholders throughout project life cycle
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new request with attention to budgetary constraints
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Manage historical reference and repository of information by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Support units within the organization, and work teams by documenting and communicating actions
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in related field.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in Human Resources or office management role
- Experience managing human capital activities
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and processes
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Very competitive salary depending on applicant’s experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria career website on cchubnigeria.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at a Digital Marketing Agency - Hamilton Lloyd
- Sales / Admin Career Opportunity at Sage
- Senior Technology Sales Role at Ericsson
- Technology Roles at eHealth Systems Africa
- Media Job at Pinnacle Mobile Limited
- Human Resource Job Opening at The Source Computers Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at ChamsSwitch Limited