Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a voluntary, non-profit, Christian faith based, non-governmental Organisation, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The purpose of the role is to supervise and facilitate the day-to-day administrative operations of the foundation.
- This position requires an exceptional level of professionalism and the ability to work in an ever changing environment, where multi-tasking, sound decision making, self-motivation and discretion are essential.
Office Management and General Administrative Services:
- Provide general administrative support to the foundation’s activities
- Administer the foundation diary, arranging events and appointments and setting up meetings as required
- Orders office supplies for the foundation’s use and oversees the maintenance of office equipment and complies with any maintenance and service contracts
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment within the office
- Review and implement procedures to ensure clear, efficient and effective office operation
- Manage all correspondence, including post, e-mail, and phone calls to the members
- Distribution of the foundation’s materials/books, planning for meeting days, sending invites and letters
- Documentation of members’ information; ensuring they are update
- Act as first point of contact for all enquiries whether in person or by phone, post, and email ensuring they are dealt with politely and followed up by appropriate action
- Provide administrative support to the foundation’s board member for all matters relating to the organizations events; member visits; printed communications or via social media etc.
Management of the foundation’s premise and building:
- Ensure the premise is clean, tidy and safe for all visitors and members
- Oversee the cleaning staff and advising the line manager of any repair as required
- Purchase sufficient materials and equipment for cleaning
- Oversee insurance requirements and act as main point of contact
- Payment of bills payment, vendor management
- Any other duty or similar responsibility assigned
- Relevant degree
- Experience in a similar filed or an NGO
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- General office and clerical skills
- Confident IT skills
- Strong planning skills with ability to work autonomously and manage workload
- Ability to work flexibly
- Sensitive listener
- Experience of dealing with matters of confidentiality, sensitivity with compassion
- Ability to make decisions and take initiative
- Motivated to deliver high quality output
- Ability to manage the unexpected
Method of Application
Applicants should should send their Application letters and CV's to: email@example.com using ‘FATE’ as subject of mail
Note: Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.