Sales Opportunity at Oracle Corporation
Posted on: 30 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job ID: 16001A2I
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience.
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)